- Support social medias’ updates;
- Support overall corporate global product marketing and media strategies;
- Assist the facilitation of the corporate international brand name awareness building and promotion, product positioning, and messaging utilizing traditional and social media channels;
- At least the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in marketing, business, technology or other relevant fields. Product knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent organization, communication, program, and process management skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Exceptional collaborator and influencer – drives change through ideas, relationships, and actions, systemic and operational issues to accelerate results;
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to work effectively across divisions, geographies, and all levels of leadership; and
- Strong hands-on capability and startup attitude in a global and cross-cultural environment.
How to apply?